Thursday, October 8, 2009

Patterns, Shapes, and Texture

My best example of Patterns, Shapes, and Texture was a picture of the tennis courts at Saline High School. I took this photo early in the morning, around 8:00. That early morning light gives the picture a glow. You can see the sun off of the strings on the tennis net.

Technical Info:
ISO: 200
Aperture: 3.1
Shutter Speed: Unknown

I took about half od the pictures in the album at my house in Saline, Michigan. The other half at Saline High School. I tried to take pictures of everyday things and make them interesting by the perspective they were taken. I tried to show pattern by the perspective. I showed Texture by taking pictures up close. Some of the pictures had all of the categories and some only had one.






3 comments:

  1. I really like like your picture of the tennis net. The sun coming off of it is a really cool effect. I would try an make a bigger rage in focus next time. All together a really cool photo. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like that photo. I like how you were able to get the depth of field so close and get a good resolution on it. I also like the colors in the photo. One thing I might change is I might've made it just a touch darker, because the background seems slightly overexposed.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ok, so I'm creeping on your pictures, haha. This picture is really cool though. You used the perfect aperture setting and captured the light just right. Overall, very nice.

    ReplyDelete