Tuesday, October 13, 2009

Nature

My best Nature picture was a picture of a tree shot at an upward angle. The Depth of Field shows a clear view of the tree but the branches and leaves in the background are blurred. You can see good texture in the tree.

Technical Info:
ISO: 200
Aperture: 3.1
Shutter Speed: 1/125

All of my pictures were shot in the woods behind Saline High School. I tried to shoot Nature pictures to emphasize texture and colors of Nature. I tried to bring out the best qualities of Nature.






3 comments:

  1. Sweet picture! The depth of field looks really good and I like the perspective of the tree. Great picture!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really great picture. I love how you used depth of field, making me look straight at the tree. This photo also shows good texture, and the rule of thirds. Good job :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your angles, and the colors you bring out in your pictures. Nice Work!!

    ReplyDelete